©2008 Arkansas Web Solutions  
  Engineering Continuing Education      

West Virginia

Do our courses provide valid continuing education credit for this state? Yes

Do I have to send in evidence of completion of my continuing education credits? No

Continuing Education Personal Development Hours (PDH's): 15 PDH's required annually

Renewal Date: June 30th annually

Requirements: No course preapproval required, completion of college course (3 semester hour = 45 PDH's), or completion of continuing education course (10 PDH per 1 Continuing Education Unit), or presenting or attending seminars, in-house courses, workshops, presentations at meetings, conventions, conferences (1 PDH per hour of development), or teaching a course for the first time (2 PDH per hour teached), authoring a published paper, article, or book (10 PDH)

Renewal Exemptions: You are exempt from continuing education if: You just received your license this year, you are no longer practicing and you are 62 years or older, you are retired, you spent over 120 consecutive days overseas in employment or military service or as part of disaster relief, being licensed in a state where the mandatory Professional Competency requirement of at least 15 PDH per year, if you suffered illness, physical disability, or other extenuating circumstances (subject to Board approval)

Link: http://www.wvpebd.org/

Renewal Info Link: http://www.wvpebd.org/continuing_ed.htm

Online Renewal Link: available 2009